Thursday, September 6, 2012

   It's time for my last workshops of the year! November 17th I will be hosting 2 workshops. The first will be from 9am to 12pm and will be an intro class. You can show up with your camera still in the box for this one (as long as your battery is charged). The second will be an intermediate class (I will post the flyer for that later tonight) from 2pm to 5pm. I will get into more detail than the first class. We will be practicing all the new techniques I teach you on actual people. There will be models for you to shoot so that we can work through any questions or concerns you have right there. It is going to be a fun day!
   If you have taken one of my intro workshops before but feel like you need a little more practice, you may join the intro class for 1/2 the price. Just bring your notebook from the previous class and don't worry, you will still get one of the fabulous goodie bags I hand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment